MaxBlogPress makes some handy WordPress plugins, one of these is the Ninja Affiliate Plugin.
This plugin allows you to shortcut your affiliate keyword linking via a special plugin, saving you loads of time.
Anyway, this isn’t a hard sell. Check it out, and if you like what you see, I’d love if you bought it using this link (disclosure: this is an affiliate link).
The best recommendation I can give it, is that I use it.
Normally $97, down to $67 for 2 more days.
Here’s what it lets you do.
- Easy Affiliate Link Management – You can easily give each affiliate link an easy-to-remember name.
- Flexible Link Management – Accepts every affiliate link format out there, so you don’t have to waste time with various affiliate marketing tools.
- Create Professional Redirect Links – Use professional looking redirect links that let your prospects know you’re a pro marketer.
- Manage Links by Groups – Too many affiliate links? Ninja Affiliate allows you to easily create different groups to manage your links.
- Prevent “Affiliate Theft” – Cloak your affiliate links to prevent link theft and affiliate sabotage. No one will ever steal your hard-earned commissions again.
- Insert Affiliate Links Directly – Add your affiliate links directly for your WordPress blog editor – you’ll never have to hunt for links again.
- Transform Keywords to Links – Automatically turn keywords in your blog to affiliate links. You can set a limit too, so your posts don’t look like a spam blog!
- Advanced Display Options – Ninja Affiliate allows you to display any text you want in your web browser’s status bar.
- Use “No-Follow” Links – Control your link juice and escape punishment from Big Daddy Google with ninja precision. In fact, you can control your links any way you want to.