Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/heresyfo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/maxblogpress-optin-form-adder/optin-form-adder-lib/include/optin-form-adder.cls.php on line 120
Well, I’ve tried elance several times, but it’s getting me nowhere.
I desperately need a Wordpress Form Plugin allowing User submissions via HTML elements. This plugin will be used to basically create a reviewing engine. i.e. original post submission which can be done by anyone, with the post forming a review. People can then add their comments to the review.
I need to build upon the current TDO Mini Forms functionality (or similar), as well as integrate with Chris Richardson’s Google Maps MapPress plugin, GD Stars (or similar), Facebook and Twitter.
I have a much more detailed brief which can be sent to you.
- Accept input from either registered users or guests (there is some work required around user/post moderation)
- Must check against Akismet and database to ensure no dual listings (this will be checked according to a few fields in the database like address and so on).
- Fields are variously text, URL, drop down single choice (I will provide detail once we agree on the fee and proceed).
- Must integrate to Chris Richardsons MapPress Google Maps plugin (or similar), to allow a Google Map embedded map of the target, i.e. the form must pop up a Google Map to allow someone to pinpoint an address via address input field.
- Allow user photos/video via embed, URL, upload from local host — there are some rules around when to allow etc.
- Admin control of fields appearing in post title and tags (i.e. auto generate post title and tags based on fields I tag to be used).
- The form must be able to just sit on a submissions page so anyone can access it.
- Creation of full control over each form element.
- Auto creation for search form based on which fields I choose to appear in search form.
- Control over which fields appear in comments section.
Send an email using the contact form below if you have the chops, serious chops.